Senior WordPress developer
We are currently looking for a proficient WordPress developer to build awesome websites and services for our growing customer base and also to improve our technical ecosystem and practices.
Why you are going to love working with us?
- You will get a lot of freedom and responsibility with how to arrange your work. As long as the work gets done, we really don’t care where you do it or how you do it.
- Your final job description will be adapted to your personal skills and preferences.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Good environment to develop your own skillset.
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through daily interactions.
- Pleasant office in downtown Helsinki with the sea view.
- You will get a chance to select your working-equipment and software yourself.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- Many years of experience building complex websites with WordPress.
- Deep understanding of WordPress plugin architecture and engineering.
- Good command of Linux-based server environments is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in PHP language. Other language experience is a plus, but not required.
- Experienced user of GIT version management system.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities (Ability to Google)
- Must be comfortable with customer-facing roles including support and documentation.
- Experience of agile projects.
- Ability to build pixel-perfect front-ends from the basis of the design.
- Understanding of Finnish language ensures you won’t miss any of our childish banter.
We also wish that you have some personal references to show, eq. what have you done earlier with WordPress.
So, did we catch your attention? If so, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you’re good at.
TL;DR: We’re hiring people with proficiency in WordPress. Motivation is mandatory, sanity’s not. If you fit the bill, be in touch ASAP!
Check out what goes on in our agency: